v6.7.1 Saved Searches Lost

I love evernote but a little frustrated.  Downloaded v6.7.1 yesterday and many of my saved searches are no longer working.  Some still are working but I cannot find any differences in the ones that are working and the ones that are not.  (it possibly seems the searches containing personal notes are not working but the ones containing business notes are???) This seems to be a bug.  Anyone having same problem?  Thoughts anyone???

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, jonj said:

I love evernote but a little frustrated.  Downloaded v6.7.1 yesterday and many of my saved searches are no longer working.  Some still are working but I cannot find any differences in the ones that are working and the ones that are not.  (it possibly seems the searches containing personal notes are not working but the ones containing business notes are???) This seems to be a bug.  Anyone having same problem?  Thoughts anyone???

No problems here (Mac/iPad)
Sometimes there is a delay while the database index is updated.
You might want to open a support ticket - there's a link below in my address section.

Do you have some examples of searches that no longer work?

7 hours ago, jonj said:

Hi @jonj

When you log into your account from a desktop or laptop computer's web browser at evernote.com, do your saved searches work properly on the Web version? 

• 2 weeks later...

Saved searches were working on the web and iOS devices.  I believe it is fixed now. I opened a support ticket and they had me recreate the Full Text Search Index in Evernote by...

Open Evernote on your Mac

Hold down the Option key on your keyboard and select Helpfrom your Mac's menu bar

Select Troubleshooting > Recreate Full Text Search Index

Hope this helps someone later :)

On 6/26/2016 at 5:43 PM, jonj said:

Saved searches were working on the web and iOS devices.  I believe it is fixed now. I opened a support ticket and they had me recreate the Full Text Search Index in Evernote by...

Open Evernote on your Mac

Hold down the Option key on your keyboard and select Helpfrom your Mac's menu bar

Select Troubleshooting > Recreate Full Text Search Index

Hope this helps someone later :)

+1 for anyone else experiencing this. Thanks for posting @jonj!

Archived