Not overly keen on update 6.1.2

Not overly keen on the latest update 6.1.2

Notably because removal of the back button is annoying because if I follow links from a note it's logical that I I might want to come back to the originating note. Now I have to re-search For the note where I started. 

Can't seem to filter by tag as easily as before when there was a tag filter just close to the search box

History of searches now must be called up with CTRL Q

Regards

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you lost a back button from the toolbar,  have you tried right-clicking the toolbar to customize it and adding the button back?  I still have one on my beta version 6.1.2+

Edit: Also it's worth noting that if you have any comments on a new release it's best to search for that release thread in the Forums and add your comments to it;  the developers will find it more easily.  :)

I'm having trouble dragging and dropping files into Word. I've got 6.1.2.2292, and I'm using Office 15.0.4823.1004 (says it's updated). This just started happening today, as far as I know. I was using this function last week.

Instead of the photo appearing in my Word document, it's a blank, small square. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm having trouble finding anything similar online.

• Level 5*
On 14/06/2016 at 0:14 AM, FromundaCheese said:

I'm having trouble dragging and dropping files into Word. I've got 6.1.2.2292, and I'm using Office 15.0.4823.1004 (says it's updated). This just started happening today, as far as I know. I was using this function last week.

Instead of the photo appearing in my Word document, it's a blank, small square. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm having trouble finding anything similar online.

Hi.  I commented on this here - https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/96834-drag-and-drop-photos-word/#comment-410668

(Please don't post the same issue twice)

Archived