Auto create notes from multiple cells in a spreadsheet

Hello forum, can any of you help with my query below in red? I have included a message from Evernote Help and Learning too

spencer0i (my query) 

May 26, 19:08

I have a spreadsheet with multiple rows (150+). I need to create a note in Evernote for each row in my spreadsheet (150+ notes) but I don't want to do this manually as it will take ages.

Is there a way to automatically create these notes from the rows in my spreadsheet?

(This is an urgent issue that I need to resolve)

Amanda H. (Evernote Help and Learning)

May 27, 11:47

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting Evernote support!

At this time there is not a native way to create Evernote notes automatically from an Excel spreadsheet, the only way to do this is by manually copying and pasting the content. Some of our other Windows Evernote users may have created workarounds, or you can ask other users if they've found workarounds for accomplishing this on our Evernote User Forum. I hope that helps!

Let me know if you have any other questions, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Regards,
Amanda H.

• Level 5*

One suggestion would be to use a text expander like PhraseExpress.  You could create a hot key which would copy the row and create a note in EN.  You would end up using the hot key 150 times.  It could get complicated if you have multiple columns in the spreadsheet and you want the columns as different paragraphs.  I suppose you have to balance the time spent learning the tool (not too difficult in my view) versus the time doing it manually.  FWIW.

Upside to learning PE or the like is you would have a tool at your disposal for future repetitive tasks.  I use PE on a daily basis within EN and email. 

• Level 5*
On 6/10/2016 at 1:41 AM, Ingram Spencer said:

I have a spreadsheet with multiple rows (150+). I need to create a note in Evernote for each row in my spreadsheet (150+ notes) but I don't want to do this manually as it will take ages.

Is there a way to automatically create these notes from the rows in my spreadsheet?

There may be a solution here:

Archived