Please support Adonit Pixel

AdrianHalid

Idea

52 replies to this idea

Is anybody from Evernote or Penultimate watching these forums?

What does it take to be put on the product roadmap for implementation.

According to this page https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/237-penultimate-product-feedback/ this idea is top of the list for user demand.

It currently had 19 votes and 30 comments. More than anything else in the product feedback forum.

Is there any plan of putting this on the roadmap. Please :)

I chatted with an Evernote support person last week about Penultimate support for the newer Adonit styli. The response was

"We are aware and we do have it on our list. But at the moment, we are not actively working on it."

So I suggest we raise our voices louder. If you have  a paid account, please use your expedited support service to raise this issue with the Evernote Support team live. Maybe they will get the hint.

Please, Evernote, I am one of your oldest users, and paying the Premium fees too, do not make me change to GoodNotes or other software only because "you" are not compatible with an excellent and really popular stylus!

9 hours ago, ThirdCat said:

Please, Evernote, I am one of your oldest users, and paying the Premium fees too, do not make me change to GoodNotes or other software only because "you" are not compatible with an excellent and really popular stylus!

I have already moved to GoodNotes.

On 9.06.2016 г. at 7:37 AM, AdrianHalid said:

Can you please support the Adonit Pixel stylus

It's a shame that evernote doesn't support Adonit Pixel. I was very dissapointen when I receive my Pixel and it didn't connect with Penultimate. It's hard to believe, that the app supports old pens, but not Pixel!

I want to add my support to Penultimate to support the Pixel. Adonit says the Pixel is the successor to the Jot - with Evernotes being the premier notetaking application you need to support current technology. 

Fellas & gals they barely support the Apple Pencil, what makes you think there going to support anything else properly in this century. Sadly, if i was a director at EN i would literally fire people due to their lack of addressing its user base, ESPECIALLY its premium users. When it comes to Pencil support, Apple Watch support and updating EN or Penultimate when it comes to hand writing. EN is literally behind the times and setting themselves up to be overlooked. 

On 10/20/2016 at 9:29 AM, Demetri said:

Yes, please add Adonit Pixel stylus support for Penultimate.  I have used 2 Evernote edition Jot Scripts and they have both stopped working properly, so I'm upgrading to the Adonit Pixel.  A modern Stylus with palm rejection technology is important in Penultimate.  Thank you 

Yeah tell me you! We both have Script. I received a Pixel about 3 weeks ago and its amazing. I use GoodNotes (wasn't a fan) but the Pixel pressure point adds more of a custom / Apple pencil feel to it. So until Penultimate (if ever) gets support I've been with GoodNotes. Highly recommend the Pixel/GoodNote integration 

Agree - my guess is that the Adonit Pixel (the latest, greatest Adonit stylus) probably uses the same libraries - you just need to update to the latest. In any case, the Evernote stylus is at least two generations back from the most recent Adonit stylus. Get with the times...... thnx

My old Jot Script isn't working well anymore (skipping) and I would like to replace it with a Pixel.  Does the Pixel work at all with Penultimate (perhaps as a regular stylus)?  Ideally I would like the palm rejection but could live without it for a short while. 

With the Christmas season about three months away (or earlier depending), I would love for the Pixel to have Penultimate support by then so that I could use it as a go to Christmas gift. I was planning on buying Jot Scripts, but now that Adonit is discontinuing that line, I am absolutely for Penultimate having Pixel support. It would be a great help and an extension of what appears to be a solid partnership.

Yes, please add Adonit Pixel stylus support for Penultimate.  I have used 2 Evernote edition Jot Scripts and they have both stopped working properly, so I'm upgrading to the Adonit Pixel.  A modern Stylus with palm rejection technology is important in Penultimate.  Thank you 

Let's go Penultimate developers! Is Evernote dropping this app? Why wouldn't you stay current? 

When can we expect an update to Penultimate? It has been about 6 months, and you did one in Dec 2015, so I am hoping to see Adonit Pixel support right about now. Please tell your user base what to expect.

On 12/16/2016 at 8:59 PM, Lbarcelo said:

Too bad Evernote is loosing customers with its lack of support of the adonit pixel in penultimate. In the meatime, Noteshelf do support the pixel and allows automatic sync with Evernote.

It's so weird because penultimate was such a good app. I used that more than any other app until it was abandoned.

I noticed that Penultimate contains support for the Adonis Jot, but I purchased an Adonit Pixel and prefer the extra capabilities of the Bluetooth connection with pressure sensitivity. Will support for this be added soon to the Evernote products?

Archived