Linux Chrome No Notes

Hi

I have been using Evernote on WIndows and OSX but have recently switched over to linux(Kubuntu) and none of my notes are showing up.

If I log back into my Windows application or browser I can see all my notes, but not in linux..

Any Idea's why I can't see my Notes??

I am on Basic subscription.

Thanks,

DS

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, dotSquare said:

If I log back into my Windows application or browser I can see all my notes, but not in linux..

Any Idea's why I can't see my Notes??

If you're using a web browser app to access www.evernote.com, I would expect little difference, regardless of the device you're using.

Are you sure you're using the correct username?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DTLow

Thanks for the response, Yes am definitely logged into the same account but its like its a completely different account with the one note I have made while loged into linux.  But when I login from windows it has all my notes..

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, dotSquare said:

Thanks for the response, Yes am definitely logged into the same account but its like its a completely different account with the one note I have made while loged into linux.  But when I login from windows it has all my notes..  

Last thought - Are the missing notes in a separate notebook?
Any chance that its a Local Notebook on your Windows device

On 23/06/2016 at 10:57 PM, DTLow said:

Last thought - Are the missing notes in a separate notebook?
Any chance that its a Local Notebook on your Windows device

Hi DTLow,  from your first response I was not using a login name but an email address but you were in fact right it was using a different username.  Looks like my email address is linked to two accounts :/

Thanks alot!!

Archived