Multiple Accounts

I want to have two or three Evernote accounts to help further delineate work. I have a premium membership for the first account created but not the second one. I tried adding it to my account but it said I couldn't connect to the service. My internet is working fine so that shouldn't be the issue. Is it because the second account I created is not a premium account? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  I have a premium account and a few basic accounts,  and I can switch between them quite well.  Only the premium account will show in the file menu,  but 'Add Another User' should include another basic account,  and then switch back to premium to add/ use a different basic account.  Not elegant,  but it works better than logging out and logging back in...  "Can't connect to service" could be a user-name password problem or a network connection issue.  Check the account via a browser to confirm the details.

hello, I have change in Windows 10 the system in the PC, and make the last update evernote request. I have 5 account premium and 1 basic and until the last update of evernote, I could see every account, but now Evernote leave me see only 4 account (indipendent premium or basic) and if I switch the 5 account, it cancel an other account, so i can see only 4 account. How can I solve this problem?

Help me.

Thanks

Guido

• Level 5*

Hi @GuidoA - I'd suggest you raise a support ticket.  I'm guessing that what you now see is all you now get,  but if there's a Registry Key or a setting that you need to alter,  we haven't found it yet.  Your only other choice is to reduce the number of notebooks,  or (maybe) share the content of the smallest one with another notebook so you can edit both from one account.

Archived