Where the %&$%&$ are my evernote notes?

bio998

Ok, so it has been a year or so since I logged onto my evernote, which I am doing via Google Chrome, and it seems the layout has all changed and everything, which shows how out of touch I am I guess. But none of the notes I had on there, which of course contain some important information, are there!  It looks like I have just opened an account, even though I am logging into my very old account!  I am very frustrated.

How do I recover my old evernote notes?

Ben

Hey @bio998,

I looked up the email address associated with your forum account, and it's showing the Evernote account was created on June 2nd, 2016. If you have any other email addresses, or recall what the Evernote username was, I would suggest trying to log in using those. If you're unsure of what the password may be, you can send yourself a recovery password email from here.

Let me know if you aren't able to locate a second account.

• 6 months later...
  • Level 5*
57 minutes ago, rojosc said:

I need similar help.  My Evernote account on my iphone has my 300+ notes and works superbly, but on my imac I can only access an evernote account that thas 29 enterie.  HELP.

First, unless you're using offline notebooks, notes are not stored on the iPhone.

The notes are stored and accessed on the Evernote servers.

The iMac stores a full copy of the notes.

My guess is that you haven't run the sync process, or you are using different accounts.

Also see the solution in this post

• 8 months later...

I also cannot find my notes! I have been using Evernote since Feb 2015 for all my graduate school classes. I last accessed it through the app (my normal method) in May of 2017 (this year). Today I opened the app to begin taking notes for a new class and I had to sign in. (I've never had to do that since I originally loaded the app). When I signed in, none of my notes were there! This is 2 1/2 years of notes that I really need! Help please!

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, HJD said:

I also cannot find my notes! I have been using Evernote since Feb 2015 for all my graduate school classes. I last accessed it through the app (my normal method) in May of 2017 (this year). 

The usual explanation is that you did not "sign in", you created a new account
Your notes are available in your other account; sign in with the correct userid/password

Archived