Suggestion for Features

There are reasons I haven't used Evernote as much as I would like. If feel like 

1. I want more ways to create notebooks with notebooks within notebooks. (Yes, I am aware you can create stacks, but I want stacks upon stacks, I need to be able to organize my *****.) 
  2. I want to be able to organize my notes inside the notebooks however I want to: I write stories and have a ton of different stories and I want the main story to appear next on top
  3. I want to able to move my notes! If I wrote one note in one notebook, then realized it should be in another notebook I want to be able to move it!  
  • Level 5*
17 hours ago, caitlincc said:

There are reasons I haven't used Evernote as much as I would like.   

>>1. I want more ways to create notebooks with notebooks within notebooks.

That sounds like the tag hierarchy I'm using on my Mac (a rose by any other name...)

>>2. I want to be able to organize my notes inside the notebooks however I want to:

When I switch to title sort sequence, I can adjust the note order by using a prefix on the titles.
For example, "!Important Note" shows at the top of my note list

>>3. I want to able to move my notes!

It is very easy to  change the notebook/tag settings for a noteScreen Shot 2016-05-31 at 8.00.09 AM.png

• Level 5

I can't speak to #1 or #2, but moving notes is easy in the Windows desktop version of Evernote: with the left panel list of notebooks showing, I can just drag a note from the Note List to a different notebook in the list of notebooks, and it is moved.

Archived