Crusoe--perfect recall of the right notes at the right time

Hello Everyone,

Crusoe saves your train of thought by allowing you to link your notes. It turns a mere stack of notes into perfect recall of ideas and insights.  Here's a blog post describing Crusoe:

http://crusoe.co/what-is-crusoe/

I have about 7,000 notes in Evernote, of which I can probably recall maybe about 200 or so.  Even though all my notes were important enough for me to save them, I can't look up notes that I've long since forgotten even exist.  What I really want is to see the precise notes I want at any given moment.  Evernote's Context feature is very cool, but it usually doesn't show me what I really want is a matter of how I think and work.

We are currently in beta testing and we've had some problems with users importing a large number of notes.  At this point we can't tell if it's an isolated incident, or something larger.  

I am looking for beta testers with note counts around the following: 8,000; 12,000; 18,000+

Hope to hear from you!

Doug

• Level 5*
On 5/27/2016 at 0:15 PM, Rocket J. Squirrel said:

Crusoe saves your train of thought by allowing you to link your notes. It turns a mere stack of notes into perfect recall of ideas and insights.

Interesting idea.  I read your blog, but I'm not sure I get it.

Maybe a short video showing how it works would help.

Hi Doug, Crusoe looks and sounds interesting. I'm sitting at just under 10,200 notes (I'll hit it tomorrow when the postal mail comes). It's a mix of scanned papers, documents, notes and the odd image. I'm using Zendone with EN so I'm not looking for EN replacement but Crusoe's linking looks very interesting.

So I'm in to beta and try it out.

Thanks,

Lee

P.S. Love your forum handle.

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2016 at 10:15 AM, Rocket J. Squirrel said:

Hello Everyone,

Crusoe saves your train of thought by allowing you to link your notes. It turns a mere stack of notes into perfect recall of ideas and insights.  Here's a blog post describing Crusoe:

http://crusoe.co/what-is-crusoe/

I have about 7,000 notes in Evernote, of which I can probably recall maybe about 200 or so.  Even though all my notes were important enough for me to save them, I can't look up notes that I've long since forgotten even exist.  What I really want is to see the precise notes I want at any given moment.  Evernote's Context feature is very cool, but it usually doesn't show me what I really want is a matter of how I think and work.

We are currently in beta testing and we've had some problems with users importing a large number of notes.  At this point we can't tell if it's an isolated incident, or something larger.  

I am looking for beta testers with note counts around the following: 8,000; 12,000; 18,000+

Hope to hear from you!

Doug

Downloaded this last night and fell in love with the interface the minute I opened it. Looking forward to seeing what it's all about.

• 8 months later...

The best app I have ever used for linking notes is an old Linux app called tomboy. I used the heck out of it and wish there was something that was close in terms of linking..... with all the Evernote/OneNote additional capabilities.

I will look at Crusoe as linking as been a thorn in my craw.... so to speak, for some time.

Archived