Shared Notebooks

In class I accidentally left my laptop open unattended. My friend shared my tedious notes to himself and another student as soon as I found out I unshared the notebook from them. Do they still have access to all my notes even though I unshared or having I been duped into giving my notes for nothing?

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, Aashik said:

In class I accidentally left my laptop open unattended. My friend shared my tedious notes to himself and another student as soon as I found out I unshared the notebook from them. Do they still have access to all my notes even though I unshared or having I been duped into giving my notes for nothing?

You addressed sharied notebooks.

You might also check for shared notes using the search phrase:       sharedate:*

8 hours ago, Aashik said:

Hey there @Aashik, welcome to the Forums

To verify who the notes are shared with, open the referenced notes and select Note > More Sharing > Manage Note Permissions from the menu bar.

If the user's names still appear in the note permissions window, select the 'X' besides the name of the recipient whom you'd like to stop sharing the note with.

I hope that helps.

Hey @Aashik,

To address your concern about other users having access to your notes after you have already stopped sharing them, once you stop sharing the notebook, the people joined to it no longer have access to the content within the notebook. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Archived