Can't undo underlined text

when i underline a text on my ipad in evernote and then make a new line I can not turn the underline off. The underline carries over from the previous line, which it should, but clicking the underline button to switch underline off no longer works. I either have to copy and paste non underlined text to the end of the new line or not underline to the last letter of the previous line to avoid the problem. I should note that all the lines are bullet pointed. The bold and italic buttons work fine, but underline does not for some reason. I have had this problem for 5 or 6 months, i guess i thought someone else would report it and it would be fixed. Anyway if there is a way to fix this without waiting for an update please let me know if not, please fix it when you can because it sucks :-) thanks, Cody

• amanda_h pinned this topic
  • annah unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Sorry about the delay in response. It looks like this issue has been resolved by our development team and will be released in a future update to the iOS application. I don't have an ETA for when this will be pushed, so keep an eye on the Updates section of App Store application.

• 2 years later...

Archived