Keep dividers after presentation mode?

I am trying to use a single note for a simple presentation and would like to use the horizontals rules as slide divers. In presentation mode i can convert those dividers into page breaks but this results in a note in which all dividers are removed. So when adding a new slide somewhere it is difficult to see where to fit the slide. Is it possible to revert the conversion after testing a presentation?

Before Presentation Mode

Before_Presentation_Mode.png

After Presentation Mode

After_Presentation_Mode.png

On 5/19/2016 at 1:49 PM, Marco Pas said:

I am trying to use a single note for a simple presentation and would like to use the horizontals rules as slide divers. In presentation mode i can convert those dividers into page breaks but this results in a note in which all dividers are removed. So when adding a new slide somewhere it is difficult to see where to fit the slide. Is it possible to revert the conversion after testing a presentation?

Before Presentation Mode

Before_Presentation_Mode.png

After Presentation Mode

After_Presentation_Mode.png

Hi there @Marco Pas, welcome to the Forums!

Does this issue occur in Presentation Mode on all of your devices, or just on the Mac?

Can you also provide me with the version numbers of the Evernote application on your Mac as well as the version number of OSX? 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived