Where can I find the Database from Evernote on my mac (does not exist in library)

Hello,

I wanna get sure that it is possible for my Time Machine making Backups form my Evernote-Notebooks. So I tried to find the Database on my mac. But I cannot find it under  /Users/[dein Nutzername]/Library/Application Support/Evernote (even "unhidden").

Please help me finding my Evernote... :-)

Hey @fb_anmeldung,

You can find your Evernote database folder by launching the Evernote application, then navigating to Evernote > About Evernote and holding the Option key down on your keyboard. Click on the blue "Open database folder" link that appears to get taken directly to your Evernote database folder.

• Level 5*
On 5/14/2016 at 1:39 PM, amanda_h said:

Click on the blue "Open database folder" link that appears to get taken directly to your Evernote database folder.

Strictly speaking, that takes you to the "www.evernote.com" folder, which contains one folder for each Evernote account you have used on your Mac.

EN-Mac-6.6.1-Open-Database-Folder.png

@fb_anmeldung, IAC you should not have to make any changes to your Time Machine setup.  It will find and backup all of the Evernote related folders automatically, unless you specifically exclude them.

FYI, the EN Mac "database" is actually made up of actual SQLite databases and many folders/files, with one folder for each Note.

Archived