We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@pwutt

Saving an email

I have just upgraded to the plus from the basic, and there is an ✉ that i particularly want to save on a regular basis can some please tell me how I save emails int Evernote?

2 hours ago, @pwutt said:

I have just upgraded to the plus from the basic, and there is an ✉ that i particularly want to save on a regular basis can some please tell me how I save emails int Evernote?

You can send an email directly into your Evernote account by sending/forwarding to your Evernote email address. You can find your Evernote email address by logging into your Account Summary page using a computer web browser, and can read more about how to save emails into your Evernote account here. Hope that helps! 

1 hour ago, amanda_h said:

You can send an email directly into your Evernote account by sending/forwarding to your Evernote email address. You can find your Evernote email address by logging into your Account Summary page using a computer web browser, and can read more about how to save emails into your Evernote account here. Hope that helps! 

Yes thanks. I downloaded all of the video so I can look at them later on my  TV