Implement iOS storage provider

DeLub

Idea

What I'm really missing in Evernote for iOS, is in place editing. The sandboxing restrictions in iOS make this hard of course, but by implementing a storage provider (available since iOS 8) this would certainly be possible.

I would really love it if this could be added. One way is by representing stacks and notebooks as directories in the storage provider, and inside the directories listing all the attachments of the individual notes. And making them available for editing of course...

Any thoughts?

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, DeLub said:

What I'm really missing in Evernote for iOS, is in place editing. The sandboxing restrictions in iOS make this hard of course, but by implementing a storage provider (available since iOS 8) this would certainly be possible.

I would really love it if this could be added. One way is by representing stacks and notebooks as directories in the storage provider, and inside the directories listing all the attachments of the individual notes. And making them available for editing of course...

Any thoughts?

You lost me from your very first statement.  What do you mean by "in place editing" and "storage provider"?  Do you have examples from the desktop platforms?

Archived