Enscript importNotes bug

Each time I'm trying to import a note from ENSCRIPT a bug happen on my EN notebooks list.
EN seems to show all my notebooks as default :

ENScript.exe importNotes /s "C:\Users\myusername\Desktop\wtf.enex" /n "testnotebook"

Here is the simple content of the note :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE en-export SYSTEM "http://xml.evernote.com/pub/evernote-export2.dtd">
<en-export export-date="20160510T094005Z" application="Evernote/Windows" version="6.x">
<note><title>Test</title><content><![CDATA[<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE en-note SYSTEM "http://xml.evernote.com/pub/enml2.dtd">

<en-note>
Test
</en-note>></content><created>20160510T094058Z</created><note-attributes><author>mymail@gmail.com</author></note-attributes></note></en-export>

ALSO After import, the following error occurs and it is impossible for me to sync my notebooks to the en server : 

Commit failed: code=00000003, ATTR_NOT_FOUND, error: "Database exception: CantGetStatement "INSERT INTO note_attr VALUES (@uid,@title,@author,@creator_id,@last_edited_by,@last_editor_id,@notebook,@notebook_uid,@tags,@date_created,@date_updated,@date_deleted,@date_subject,@date_share,@source,@source_url,@source_app,@latitude,@longitude,@altitude,@geo_address,@geo_country,@geo_adminlevel1,@geo_adminlevel2,@geo_adminlevel3,@reminder_order,@reminder_time,@reminder_done_time,@place_name,@content_class,@title_quality,@restrictions,@flags,@local_flags,@has_encryption,@has_todo,@is_deleted,@is_linked,@is_shared,@is_published,@shared_with_business,@shared_via_messaging,@partial_sync,@sync_required,@has_sync_error_info,@size)", error: table note_attr has 43 columns but 46 values were supplied in Prepare"
12:52:51 [53524] 100% Cannot commit transaction "writeNotes", error: ATTR_NOT_FOUND

(Database exception: CantGetStatement "INSERT INTO note_attr VALUES (@uid,@title,@author,@creator_id,@last_edited_by,@last_editor_id,@notebook,@notebook_uid,@tags,@date_created,@date_updated,@date_deleted,@date_subject,@date_share,@source,@source_url,@source_app,@latitude,@longitude,@altitude,@geo_address,@geo_country,@geo_adminlevel1,@geo_adminlevel2,@geo_adminlevel3,@reminder_order,@reminder_time,@reminder_done_time,@place_name,@content_class,@title_quality,@restrictions,@flags,@local_flags,@has_encryption,@has_todo,@is_deleted,@is_linked,@is_shared,@is_published,@shared_with_business,@shared_via_messaging,@partial_sync,@sync_required,@has_sync_error_info,@size)", error: table note_attr has 43 columns but 46 values were supplied in Prepare)

Infos 
OS : Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Professional 64-bit (Build 10586)
Evernote : Windows 6.0 (6.0.6.1769)

evernotebug.gif

• Level 5

The xml file you've provided is malformed -- the CDATA block is not terminated. You can use xmllint or any other xml tool to verify that.

Here's how ENScript responds when importing this xml:

C:\tmp\->ENScript.exe importNotes /s "wtf.enex" /n "testnotebook"
Import failed, error: INCOMPLETE_DOC (Error in line 9, token "/en-export /note /content")

Seconds error suggests that you may be using some ancient version of ENScript. Please make sure that you're using ENScript from the same Evernote program files folder as the one you're using to sync your database.

It may be best to contact Evernote customer support for help.

You were right.
I used an old ENscript version 5.X with EN 6, my mistake : I had confused my D: with my C: drive (where was stored an older version of EN). It is working perfectly well now. 

My Enex was malformed because of another mistake : I had put it in Evernote as plain text before sending it here. (so the ">]]" part was removed causing  at the same time some syncing problems :/)

Everything is ok now, thanks. 

Archived