Export to keynote or powerpoint

oraziosimone

Idea

Is it possible to export an evernote presentation into a power-point or keynote ?
Sometimes I have no choice and need to provide a presentation in a specific format.

One (lengthy) way is to first export into PDF and import back into keynote, but it is time-connuming and also part of the formatting sometimes is lost.

It would be great to prepare (and test) quickly a presentation in full-screen presentation mode inside Evernote and then export them !
Thank you, Simone

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, oraziosimone said:

It would be great to prepare (and test) quickly a presentation in full-screen presentation mode inside Evernote and then export them !

Is there a benefit to preparing the work in Evernote?
I value Evernote for its filing capabilities, but it's editor features are basic.
I would have thought the workflow would be the other way around - preparing the documents in the native apps and then importing into Evernote.

There is always the possibility that someone in your workgroup may prepare something in Evernote and it may be of some use later in Keynote or Powerpoint...

I'm surprised there isn't an Evernote how-to video for exporting Evernote presentations (and other documents) to other, offline file formats. After all, you may need to make a presentation in a remote location where you cannot rely on good internet/cellular access.

Archived