Moving Notes Between Business and Personal in v 6.0.6.1769 / 301769

In the most recent upgrade to 6.0.6.1769 (301769) I cannot figure out how to move notes from my personal account to my business account. I used to be able to do this in the previous version and now that functionality has been lost. Is there a solution to this?

I work are a construction company where we all share our default Personal notebooks so that we can see each others photos while out in the field. We all use our Personal notebooks to take pictures and then we file them in the appropriate business notebook when we have time to organize things. We seem to have lost the ability to do that in this most recent upgrade.

Anybody have a solution to this?

In the note list, select the note that you want to move, right-click on it and select "Copy to Business...". This will bring up a dialog with the list of business notebooks. Select your desired destination notebook. On the bottom of the dialog there is a checkbox "Delete original note". If you check it, the note will be copied to Business and then deleted from your personal notebook.

• 1 year later...

there is no right click feature in evernote. im on a windows pc and i'm using chrome.  i can't right click on the note and move it. it just brings up the chrome browser functions like back, reload, save print.  i can't move files from personal to business folders in evernote. no way possible.

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, tonywkim said:

im on a windows pc and i'm using chrome.

You are not using the native Windows Evernote client, which is the focus of this subforum, and the solution is tailored for. You're using the Evernote web client, which, and you note, doesn't have right-click functionality. You should make a feature request in the Evernote Web Product Feedback forum here: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/234-web-product-feedback/

Archived