Organizing Shared Notes (via Work Chat)

takabanana

Once I receive a Shared Note via Work Chat - is there any way I can get an Alias/Link to it from within my OWN Notebook structure, without having to go to Work Chat to get to it OR without having to make a COPY (which detaches any kind of collaboration/updates)?

i.e. I would like to have a "virtual" Note created, within one of my own Notebook structure, that when I click on it, takes me directly to that Shared Note that came from the Work Chat.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe this original question was confusing.

What I am asking is - how do/can I organize Notes that have been shared to me via Work Chat?  

Can I have the Shared Note moved/appear in one of my existing Notebooks, and still always have access to the "latest" version (without having to make my own "snapshot" copy of it)?

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2016 at 9:50 AM, takabanana said:

Maybe this original question was confusing.

What I am asking is - how do/can I organize Notes that have been shared to me via Work Chat?  

Can I have the Shared Note moved/appear in one of my existing Notebooks, and still always have access to the "latest" version (without having to make my own "snapshot" copy of it)?

What's the update on this one? I really want to know coz I want to be organized and keep things go smoothly at my end with Notes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

AFAIK, there is no way to work around this, which is a shame. I wish we could enable a "Shared with Me" notebook  or something, where these can be accessed. 

Archived