New Note Title Function - Windows 6.0.6 ver

I am unable to ALT-SHIFT-D to insert the current date and time into the Note Title window. I have an IFTTT recipe that creates a daily list where the Title is the current day (Wednesday, etc.) and then I manually insert the date behind the tilte. With the title bar moved to the top of the UI if I attempt to insert the date using the keystroke shortcut, it inserts it into the body of the note. Why?

• Level 5*

Yeah, weird.  Ctrl-; also inserts date/time into a note.  I just tried that in the title bar and the text gets inserted into the body of the note same as you.  Seems to be an error.

And then.. once it's inserted in the body of the note, you can't even do a Ctrl-Z to undo.  Not liking this new version. I would like to have the Note Title and Body all as one, like before.

• Level 5*

I like the stationary title position personally.  Anyway, it has been recognized in another thread the not being able to hot key the date in the title is a bug that will be addressed.

15 hours ago, csihilling said:

I like the stationary title position personally.  Anyway, it has been recognized in another thread the not being able to hot key the date in the title is a bug that will be addressed.

Yeah, the stationary title is awesome - its a fantastic reinstatement of a great feature from (I think) early version 4. I do hope the ability to insert the date again will be resolved soon.

Archived