How can I add the Evernote add-in back to Outlook after I removed it from Trust Center?

After I upgraded Evernote, I lost the Evernote add-in icon in my Outlook.

I read some of the forums and tried disabling/enabling the add-in (by unchecking the checkbox, restarting Outlook, checking it) in Trust Center.  I also uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote.  Since none of these actions worked, I thought I would try removing and adding the add-in.  However, once I removed it, when I go to add it, my computer doesn't find any results under the directory path pointing to Outlook add-ins (nothing displays in that folder it seems).  How can I add back the add-in, and most importantly, how can I get it to work again?

My pc is Windows 7 and the version of Outlook is 2007.

Hello @mique,

I appreciate the follow-up in your original post. With the update to Evernote 6.0.6, previous versions of Outlook prior to 2010 will not have the ability to clip in from Outlook using the Evernote Clipper. You are however still able to email in using your Evernote email address. Another option would be to revert back to Evernote 5.9.9 and it would re-enable the Clipper in Outlook.

On 5/3/2016 at 2:35 PM, Matt W. said:

Hello @mique,

I appreciate the follow-up in your original post. With the update to Evernote 6.0.6, previous versions of Outlook prior to 2010 will not have the ability to clip in from Outlook using the Evernote Clipper. You are however still able to email in using your Evernote email address. Another option would be to revert back to Evernote 5.9.9 and it would re-enable the Clipper in Outlook.

Hi @Matt W., where can I find version 5.9.9 to download, please?

Archived