How to recover permanently deleted notes

Everytime I have to sync my notes on my Windows 7 machine I have this issue "Sync failed due to unexpected problem server side."

So I deleted all my notes on Web, and then I sync again on my Windows 7 machine still got the "Sync failed due to unexpected problem server side."

but all my notes in my Windows 7 machine are gone. I thought it will not perform the syncing since there's an error.

Is there a way I can recover all my notes back? Free user here.

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, Ly Win Ho said:

Is there a way I can recover all my notes back? Free user here.

Did you check your trash notebook?

>>Sync failed due to unexpected problem server side."

i would contact support on this - it's unusual; there's a link below in my signature section

On 4/30/2016 at 8:26 AM, DTLow said:

i would contact support on this - it's unusual; there's a link below in my signature section

All my notes are gone. Its not in trash. I already emailed support but no reply yet until this time. I have read a post that on Premium accounts there's a View History functionality. Since I,m using a FREE account and what if I will subscribe today for a premium account will I ever view my history those activities during my FREE account days?

• Level 5*
20 minutes ago, Ly Win Ho said:

Since I,m using a FREE account and what if I will subscribe today for a premium account will I ever view my history those activities during my FREE account days?

That is my understanding ( your note history will be there for the free period)
The cost isn't great if you sign up for the monthly fee.

First - You should verify the notes exist using the web platform.
If they are truly gone, the note history will not be available.

Yes they already gone from the web. But to my surprise why does its syncing since there's an error syncing failed. I'm wondering also if why the notes on my Windows machine not sync to the we

I deleted first the notes on the web. And on my Windows machine there's my notes and when I sync it everything's gone on my Windows machine.

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, Ly Win Ho said:

Yes they already gone from the web. But to my surprise why does its syncing since there's an error syncing failed. I'm wondering also if why the notes on my Windows machine not sync to the we

I deleted first the notes on the web. And on my Windows machine there's my notes and when I sync it everything's gone on my Windows machine.

Let's go back to the beginning.

The way it's supposed to work, you perform an action on one platform -> it gets sync'd to the other platforms.

Therefor it's not a surprise that deleting your notes on the web caused your Windows notes to delete.

However, when you delete notes, they are moved to the trash notebook.  They stay there until you "empty the trash"

Did you look in the trash notebook on the web platform?

6 hours ago, DTLow said:

Confessions of a newbie.

I'm just confuse since its saying syncing failed. But it sync.

I thought also that syncing is syncing on both web and machine. Since I have notes on my machine that not on web yet.

So meaning syncing will not matter the notes on my windows machine? 

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Ly Win Ho said:

I'm just confuse since its saying syncing failed. But it sync.

Could be the sync failed message was for a specific note while the rest of the notes synced fine.

The case is this.

On my web I have Note on Web

On my Desktop I have Note on Desktop 1 and Note on Deskto 2.

On my Evernote I sync. Then the syncing failed notification on tray shows. Then on my Evernote shows the Note on Web.

Note on Desktop 1 and Note on Deskto 2 gone. 

So there might be something on syncing Desktop to Web on my Machine?

Archived