$220/YR for Evernote Premium?

At the bottom of the site www.evernote.com, I select 'English(US)'

Therefore, I assume the page is in USA and the prices are dollar's

I'm in Argentina, if the price were in Argentine pesos, $ 220 is about 15 dollars

Edit: no matter which country I select, always says $ 220

• Level 5*

Could it be that the web page is quoting in your currency (Argentine)
It would an improvement if they actually indicated the currency.

• Level 5*
On 4/27/2016 at 10:06 AM, DTLow said:

It would an improvement if they actually indicated the currency.

Seems like marketing 101, or sales 101.  Since several of the South American exchange rates yields very cheap pricing in those countries, it would appear that Evernote is missing a huge opportunity.  It is hard to move forward when you keep shooting yourself in the foot.  :lol:

Nancy M,

I'm a fan of Evernote, and I have a Premium account from some years ago (even when I did not need to). My current suscription is valid until jul 10, 2017 :D

Argentine Pesos $220/yr is equal to $15 dollar/yr at current currency exchange. Is a third of the price in USA, is why I say that is cheap.

I asked the question in the forum because I thought it was 220 dollars which is, however, very very expensive (@ current currency exchange).

Also, note that at the bottom of www.evernote.com, no matter what country I select, the price is always $ 220, but it does not say what currency.

I would be very happy (:):):)) if the price is 220 argentine pesos, but do not want to have a surprise on my credit card when I renew my subscription.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed the price is currently 220 Argentine pesos. We're currently using a default currency formatter - hence the ambiguous currency symbols - but are looking into ways to improve the currency display to minimize confusion. Thanks!

Archived