Feature Request: Tabs

BradleyPierce

Idea

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
20 minutes ago, BradleyPierce said:

It would be nice to open notes as tabs.  This would be navigation much cleaner when working with more than one or two notes.

Not exactly tabs, but I double click on notes and open them in separate windows

Clicking on the Evernote icon gives a list of all open notes

Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 7.18.03 PM.png

I was going to make my own post asking for this exact same feature. I hate to use another product as an example, but something along the lines of One Note. I am a die hard Evernote fan and would love to see something similar to this in the product. 

Either tabs for notes themselves, or better yet tabs for Stacks. That would be an awesome way to have really quick visualization.

On 4/26/2016 at 9:20 PM, DTLow said:

Not exactly tabs, but I double click on notes and open them in separate windows

Clicking on the Evernote icon gives a list of all open notes

Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 7.18.03 PM.png

As far as my own personal workflow is concerned, I'm with @DTLow on opening notes in separate windows by double clicking them and managing them using the Exposé feature or by right-clicking the Evernote icon from the dock and using the list of open notes. 

As a user myself, I do however see a great deal of usefulness in the ability to have notes open as tabs in the desktop app. We encourage you guys to keep writing in so our devs see how many of our users want this feature. Keep the votes coming y'all!

Archived