Feature Request: Allow Image Annotation within a note without jumping to the top of the screen when finished

I use evernote to take notes for school and I often have images within the text, maybe in the middle or end of the note, that I want to annotate and draw or type something in.  Every time I annotate an image and click out of it, the document automatically takes be back to the top of the page.  When I have to annotate multiple images, I end up having to scroll all the way back down each time.  It would be great if I could annotate an image and have the document in the same place when I finished.  

On 4/26/2016 at 1:31 PM, shiggins said:

I use evernote to take notes for school and I often have images within the text, maybe in the middle or end of the note, that I want to annotate and draw or type something in.  Every time I annotate an image and click out of it, the document automatically takes be back to the top of the page.  When I have to annotate multiple images, I end up having to scroll all the way back down each time.  It would be great if I could annotate an image and have the document in the same place when I finished.  

Hi there @shiggins. This definitely sounds like unexpected behavior. Can you go ahead an open a support ticket at help.evernote.com so we can look into this further? Let me know the ticket number here!

Archived