We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Gardeneva

Add ability to attach PDFs to Exsisting Notes

Idea

Paying for a premium subscription and should have the ability to add a PDF document to an Exsisting note.  You can add a PDF as a new note but I want the capability to add to exsisting note just like you would pictures.  I shouldn't have to scan my PDF document and turn it into a photo in order to utilize it. :(

• Like 1

2 replies to this idea

I agree and I just confirmed with Evernote Support that it isn't possible on iOS and it doesn't sound like it is planned for any time in the near future. 

I would like to vote for this enhancement and also specifically clarify that I would like to be able to add multiple PDFs to the same note, and as part of one session, directly from the popular cloud storage services.

Besides using a PC, I read on some forum somewhere the user-suggested workaround ito use the ability to e-mail into Evernote, and the + function to append to an existing note by utilizing the <space>+existing note title syntax and the option of including multiple PDFs in one e-mail. 

The solution to adding files to existing notes was implemented in this IOS release