Windows 10 stylus / pen note taking app sync / export to Evernote

I've used Evernote for a couple of years to sync my notes / lists between my Android devices and Windows desktops.  I used my Samsung Note 8 to take notes using the SPen and then export them to Evernote (via LectureNotes).  I also make lots of To-Do lists in Evernote.  All of this works great but I'm hoping to extend it to my new Windows laptop.

In particular I'm trying to find the best Windows 10 app for note taking with a active digitizer pen (Lenovo Yoga 260) which either syncs or exports cleanly to Evernote.  I've tried a number of options but none are nearly as nice as my Android tablet solution.  I realize with a number of the Window 10 apps I can share a note with Evernote Touch.  However I prefer to use Evernote Desktop but can't figure out a way to have Evernote Touch sync in the background without opening it.   Is this possible?  Additionally the Windows pen note taking apps don't play nice with Evernote.  Here are the negatives for each:

• OneNote: when sharing a note with Evernote I only get a broken image, which has been discussed elsewhere.  I'm also not that happy with the OneNote interface.
  • Scrble: shares the note name to Evernote as expected.  However Scrble has very few options and the primary issue I have with its defaults is the line spacing is way to close together.
  • Squid (Papyrus): has a great interface but when sharing a note it doesn't send the note name (it either exports the note as "ScreenShot" or "Squid" depending on whether you export the image or pages).  I don't want to have to rename my note in Evernote after its imported.
  • Bamboo Paper: only allows .pdf export, nothing directly to Evernote.

Until Evernote supports pen input in their Windows application (and hopefully abandons the "Touch" version) I'm hoping to find the best application to take notes and export them to Evernote.  Please share any recommendations or tips for making this process smoother.

• 4 months later...

Archived