Auto renew glitch?

Ricky

So I'm getting this notice today on my phone and my computer that my Evernote subscription has expired.   I needed to change my CC linked to it anyway.   But it is pretty annoying that my premium service is just stopped without warning.  There is no problem with my card.   I like Evernote and the new Windows upgrade is nice so I have decided to renew.  Does this have something to do with the new Windows upgrade?   My previous card info what still in the billing page but auto renew magically turned off.  

Basically your system caused you to lose a $5.99 / mo premium subscriber.  Fortunately I decided to auto renew but this can't be good for your business.  And I'm sure that I'm not the only one dealing with this.    

And on a side note, when will Android get an update to match some of the color coding features that are found in the new Windows version?    

,Ricky    

• 7 months later...

I'm actually really pissed about this. I got the same notice today. I've been a long time Evernote premium subscriber, and I got no notice whatsoever that my account was about to expire. This is really bad customer service.

I've defended the Evernote price increases in the past and of course I will upgrade but I am super pissed off at Evernote right now.

On top of all the other ***** that Evernote's been doing lately, don't be surprised if a lot of people decided just to not renew.

Archived