In version 5 it was possible to place a hyperlink under an individual image inside a note (CTRL-K, CTRL-V), which opened when clicking on the image.

Pasting a hyperlink is still possible, but it doesn't open any more when clicking on the image.

Is this intentional? I found it a nice and practical feature..

Vincent

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.4.2016 at 10:26 AM, Vincent JJ said:

In version 5 it was possible to place a hyperlink under an individual image inside a note (CTRL-K, CTRL-V), which opened when clicking on the image.

Pasting a hyperlink is still possible, but it doesn't open any more when clicking on the image.

Is this intentional? I found it a nice and practical feature..

Vincent

Same problem here. I even made something like custom "navigation icon bars" in header/footer of the notes for my frequently used ones (table+icons+hyperlinks) or for navigation between notes with hierarchical structure... now useless

I was forced to add some text (with hyperlink) under those pictures, but it's not as cool as the old feature :-/

• 2 months later...

You can ctrl+click (cmd+click in Mac) a hyperlink in the desktop client to open it, similar to Office applications. Not as simple as clicking, but not as bad as it being removed entirely.