Default view for notebooks

Hello,

I have several notebooks, some of them contain exclusivly notes with a single picture in them. When I browse those notebooks I always have to switch the view to "card view" to see a  preview of each pic, and as soon as I return to my normal notebook (with mainly text notes) I have to switch back to "list view". that starts to get annoying as soon as I have to switch between these notebooks several times within a minute.

So, is there an option to set a default view for each individual notebook? If there is, then I didn't find it :(

If not, that might be an easy to add feature (probably to be located in the properties window of the notebooks).

Regards

• Level 5
3 minutes ago, Skeldir said:

I have several notebooks, some of them contain exclusivly notes with a single picture in them. When I browse those notebooks I always have to switch the view to "card view" to see a  preview of each pic, and as soon as I return to my normal notebook (with mainly text notes) I have to switch back to "list view". that starts to get annoying as soon as I have to switch between these notebooks several times within a minute.

So, is there an option to set a default view for each individual notebook? If there is, then I didn't find it :(

If not, that might be an easy to add feature (probably to be located in the properties window of the notebooks)

We're considering notebook specific view and sorting. Please tell us more about your use cases.

Archived