How do I protect Evernote photos from deletion?

I want to protect my Evernote images (i.e. photos and saved with Evernote, business cards that were photographed with Evernote, photographed documents and cataloged in Evernote, etc.) so that they do not get deleted when I batch delete all the other images in my iPhone's Photos app.  (Since I am using Lightroom which automatically copies my iPhone photos and syncs them with my desktop photos, there is no need to keep my iPhone's images.)  Is there a way to identify which ones are tied to Evernote and then protect them?

Thanks!

David

• Level 5*
35 minutes ago, Mr Library Man said:

so that they do not get deleted when I batch delete all the other images in my iPhone's Photos app.

When you insert an image from your iPhone Photos app into Evernote, Evernote makes a COPY of the image.
Likewise, if you take the photo from the Evernote app, it may store a COPY in your Photo app.

But there is no link between images in Evernote and in the Photo app.  You can delete the image in one, and it will NOT affect the other.

A word of caution.  I would NOT use Evernote as the sole repository of any image.  Very recently, the EN Win app has had a bug that results in loss of images, with no recovery.  

See:

• Like 1