Need to copy a note to Word application : images don't appear

Hello,

because of the lack of Margins' settings in Evernote, I need to copy a full note from Evernote to a Word processing to be able to print with specific margins and options.

I have notes which are a mix of text and screenshot images (made by OSX without file).

When i select the full note with Cmd+A, everything is selected. Then I Cmd+C to copy everything and then go to my Word Processing program (I have tried several programs) and Paste the copied data.

It works except for the images which don't appear.

Is it normal ? how can I get the images ?  I can't export them all before doing the copy : i have notes with dozens of screenshots.

Can you please help ?

I'm sure there is a solution , thanks

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, Fred V. said:

When i select the full note with Cmd+A, everything is selected. Then I Cmd+C to copy everything and then go to my Word Processing program (I have tried several programs) and Paste the copied data.

I can confirm this behavior in copying from EN Mac 6.6 to MS Word 2011 on Yosemite (10.10.5).
Same issue when I paste into TextEdit.

IMO, it is clearly a bug.

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

Thanks for your test : I have made a message to support but unfortunately, everytime I try to access the EN support, I'm redirected to the French support form which is not exactly the same.  Do you have a solution ?  I have sent a ticket explaining my case but I don't know if they will consider it as a bug.

Thanks

On 4/14/2016 at 5:06 AM, Fred V. said:

Hello,

because of the lack of Margins' settings in Evernote, I need to copy a full note from Evernote to a Word processing to be able to print with specific margins and options.

I have notes which are a mix of text and screenshot images (made by OSX without file).

Is it normal ? how can I get the images ?  I can't export them all before doing the copy : i have notes with dozens of screenshots.

Can you please help ?

I'm sure there is a solution , thanks

Hey there @Fred V., I've gone ahead and created a ticket on your behalf so we can get some more information from you to look into this. Someone will be following up with you shortly. Thanks!

Archived