Let titleline stay fixed when scrolling note

Of course depending on ones workflow there probably are differences in opinion. I guess this would be a major change, but would be nice with an option to choose whether or not the title line was fixed to top or "floating". A rather fundamental issue IMHO 

1 hour ago, mlu said:

A rather fundamental issue IMHO

Not sure if it's fundamental... but you're right... a tad bit of customization wouldn't hurt anyone :-)

Particularly on mobile, if one has a dinky phone... having the note title always show takes up a relatively large portion of real estate. In keeping things standard across the EN clients, that's a likely reason they went with the way it is now. OTOH, they could squeeze in customization in the desktop clients under tools > options > note... and no one would complain about feature bloat. 

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, mlu said:

In the windows application it's a daily nuisance for me that the title line is part of the note, so that when scrolling down the title line disappears. 

Are you on the latest version? 
From the release notes: Note titles now remain at the top and no longer disappear with scrolling.

40 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Are you on the latest version? 
From the release notes: Note titles now remain at the top and no longer disappear with scrolling.

Great - thanks so much for informing me about this. This feature is included in 6.0 beta - not in 5.9.9 production, but I have now upgraded to take advance of it - hope it is sufficiently stable :) 

• Level 5
1 hour ago, mlu said:

hope it is sufficiently stable

Excellent point. I used to try the beta versions, but after a few scary upgrades, I decided to play it safe. 

After Evernote has a general release hit the market, I wait at least 2 weeks / 4 weeks before upgrading. I watch the forum for comments.such as the problem involving Error Code 2732,

Archived