moving notes between notebooks automatically?

I have a workflow that requires me to generate 10 new notes in a specific notebook each thursday, and move the 10 notes from the previous week into an archive notebook

are there any tools available to me that would allow me to automate that workflow? Like automatically moving the 10 old notes to the archive on a specified date at a specific time

thanks!

• Level 5*
On April 13, 2016 at 11:24 AM, aronlmin said:

I have a workflow that requires me to generate 10 new notes in a specific notebook each thursday, and move the 10 notes from the previous week into an archive notebook

are there any tools available to me that would allow me to automate that workflow? Like automatically moving the 10 old notes to the archive on a specified date at a specific time

In my workflow, if I needed a this-week/archive distinction I would be using a shortcut pointing to a search (instead of separate notebooks)

Specific to your request, the solution on the Mac would be to use an AppleScript.  I don't have details on the Windows equivalent.

For generation of your 10 new notes, another suggestion would be an IFTTT script.

Archived