Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slown

Table in cell for effective outlines and study guides

The ability to create a new table within a cell has been the one deciding feature that is pushing me towards OneNote. I love EN for its clipping ability, but I made the most powerful study guides in OneNote using this feature. It is really causing me serious psychological anguish that I can't use this feature in EN. What use is clipping without the ability to process the information and turn it into a beautiful outline or study guide?? Please give us this feature and my knowledge machine will be complete!!

2 minutes ago, slown said:

The ability to create a new table within a cell has been the one deciding feature that is pushing me towards OneNote. I love EN for its clipping ability, but I made the most powerful study guides in OneNote using this feature. It is really causing me serious psychological anguish that I can't use this feature in EN. What use is clipping without the ability to process the information and turn it into a beautiful outline or study guide?? Please give us this feature and my knowledge machine will be complete!!

I up-voted this; voting buttons are in the top left corner of the discussion

Aside from study guides and psychological anguish, my notes look better when I can format them into sections
I've included a screenshot below of my daily journal note
Currently, I use multiple tables with different column settings

Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 8.29.18 AM.png

Beautiful journal DTLow. 

I enjoy reading and How to Read a Book (Adler, 1940) really helped me to turn my reading into study guides that can be quickly reviewed. Here is an example of an outline I created in OneNote:

Sales Mgmt outline.png