"Create New Notebook" within "Move to Notebook" dialogue

M Martin

Idea

I would expect that when I go to put a note in a notebook, and realize I'd rather create a new one than put it in an old one, it seems like there should be a pop-up option that asks if I want to create a new notebook with under the name I've input in the field... rather than simply returning, "None of your notebooks matched this search."

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On April 10, 2016 at 3:46 PM, M Martin said:

I would expect that when I go to put a note in a notebook, and realize I'd rather create a new one than put it in an old one, it seems like there should be a pop-up option that asks if I want to create a new notebook with under the name I've input in the field... rather than simply returning, "None of your notebooks matched this search."

I up-voted the feature request.

This is not consistent with tag use - the new tag is just created with no warning. This is really where I'd like to see the popup  implemented.

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, M Martin said:

I would not like to see this. Notebooks are fairly stable. I haven't created a new notebook in months. I would not want to constantly have a popup asking me if my mis-typing a notebook name or it not immediately recognizing based on the first few characters I've typed would be the name of a new notebook.

Archived