Sharing Notes with password-protected articles

KatherineC

Hello, 

I regularly look at websites for work that you need to have a subcription to in order to read some or all of the published articles. Whilst I have no problem reading the articles clipped to my evernote account, colleagues that have not logged in to the website in question cannot read the article. 

Is this normal ? Is there a way of avoiding this, bar just doing a screen-shot ? 

Many thanks in advance for your help!

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, KatherineC said:

I regularly look at websites for work that you need to have a subcription to in order to read some or all of the published articles. Whilst I have no problem reading the articles clipped to my evernote account, colleagues that have not logged in to the website in question cannot read the article. 

Is this normal ? Is there a way of avoiding this, bar just doing a screen-shot ? 

It sounds like your clipping is including links back to the web site.

There are various options when clipping, for example Simplified Article
You might want to try that.

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 11.23.44 AM.png

19 hours ago, DTLow said:

It sounds like your clipping is including links back to the web site.

There are various options when clipping, for example Simplified Article
You might want to try that.

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 11.23.44 AM.png

Ok thank you both for getting back to me! I shared the entire notebook and I have been using simplified article so as to keep the formatting coherent. I wonder if it could be a Navigator problem? I'm using Chrome (both on windows and ios) and my boss is using Edge. What do you think?

Archived