How do I find out how many notes I have?

Just curious, want to know how many total notes I have in Evernote.  I've been using it for over 5 years, the last 3 as a premium member.  I know I found this info once before, but for the life of me can't find it now and searching the knowledge base only told me the limits, not how to find out what I actually have.  

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  

Thanks in advance. 

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, Tracey Smith said:

Just curious, want to know how many total notes I have in Evernote.

Below are screenshots from my Mac and from the web
Note - on the Mac you have to specify note counts in the preferences

Screen Shot 2016-04-03 at 12.50.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-03 at 12.53.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-03 at 12.51.46 PM.png

Thanks!  I don't use mac, but do often use the web version on my chromebook.  I just found it and realized I had less than I thought I did at only 1424.  

But that number will be changing as I am researching how to add some IFTTT recipes to automatically send some things to EN for me.  

Thanks again!

• 2 years later...

Message from County Cork, Ireland: Glad that this made sense to you Tracey. But this composite set of images, supposed to explain to us, looks nothing like any interface I have ever had. When we were young, we were mostly told to "label our axes and diagrams carefully" .  Forgive my bluntness but this looks just looks like it's just been dumped. Whatever happened to a helpful and polite step-by-step instruction?  Keep well, James.

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, JamesFairhead said:

looks nothing like any interface I have ever had.

I identified the screenshots were from my Mac and Web

If you identify your device/platform, we can suppy  more helpful screenshots and  instructions.

Archived