Tags are collapsing - Windows 10

Hi All - I've done several searches for this issue, and have come up empty. At this point, I believe that I am the only one afflicted with the issue. It does not occur on my Mac version of Evernote, only my Windows 10. I have a fresh install of the OS currently - and conversely Evernote. I am running 5.9.9.9955 (277915 Public).

Long story short - my tags list does not stay expanded after system reboot, or option change. For instance, lets say that I have the following tag order:

• Issues
    • Windows
    • Excel
      • 2016 - Mac
  • Reporting
    • Power BI
    • SSRS
      • RDL In Progress
      • RDP Deployed

I will have the tags expanded like how I have outlined above while I am using the program, but when I exit the program, or when IU click on Tools > Options > and then click OK on any menu, the tags collapse to their top level, and look like this:

• Issues
  • Reporting

I am out of ideas. I hope that some of you have something that I can try. Thanks in advance.

• Ex Employees

Hi @jimmyg Welcome to the Forums. 

On 4/3/2016 at 10:52 PM, jimmyg said:

I am using the program, but when I exit the program, or when IU click on Tools > Options > and then click OK on any menu, the tags collapse to their top level, and look like this:

Are you selecting File>Exit, or the close ("X") icon on the top-right of the app? Typically File>Exit preserves most in-app settings. 

• Ex Employees

I'd like to look into this further. You should receive an email from Evernote Support shortly with a request for your activity log. Just reply there when you get a moment. 

Archived