Idea & Suggestion: Improve Reminder User Experience

A couple ideas to make for a better user experience with Reminders: 

1. Make them hot-key friendly so no mouse clicks are required to attach a reminder to a note
  2. Allow "smart reminders" such that if a note starts with a date in a certain format, e.g. "11/01", the note adds a reminder for that date (or clicking to add a reminder automatically pulls the date from the note title)
  3. Enable the Reminder button to function even without a note title. (Currently it does not work if you create a blank note and click the reminder button before giving the note a title.)

Thanks for your consideration. 

Please +1 if you support these ideas!

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, dpstiller4 said:

A couple ideas to make for a better user experience with Reminders: 

>>Make them hot-key friendly so no mouse clicks are required to attach a reminder to a note
If I needed this, I would try writing a script to achieve it.  Its not something I have a big need for, but I know some users prefer a keyboard only experience.

>>Allow "smart reminders" such that if a note starts with a date in a certain format, e.g. "11/01", the note adds a reminder for that date (or clicking to add a reminder automatically pulls the date from the note title)
The first point would be a disaster for me - I have so many notes beginning with a date
I can see the benefit of the second point (picking the date from the note.

>>Enable the Reminder button to function even without a note title. (Currently it does not work if you create a blank note and click the reminder button before giving the note a title.)
I can't see a big need for this.

Archived