Evernote Helper icon disappeared from menu bar

On 3/30/2016 at 10:18 PM, Kusa0724 said:

i used to screen cap with the quick button on status menu, but i can't use start from yesterday.

I tried deleted Evernote and re-installed. But still didn't work it out.

May I know the solution? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 11.14.23 am.png

Hey there @Kusa0724, It looks like you were responded to in the support ticket you have open. I went ahead and re-sent the response, please let us know how this works out for you.

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give an update that @Kusa0724's issue has been resolved, as well as provide some next steps for anyone else encountering this issue.

If the Helper icon is not appearing in the menu bar, make sure it has been enabled in Preferences:

•  Open Evernote
  •  Select Evernote > Preferences > General from the menu bar
  • Make sure you have Show Evernote Helper checked
  • Restart Evernote

If the Helper icon still does not appear, try reinstalling the Evernote application.

If the issue persists after following these steps, open a support ticket and let us know.

• BSR featured this topic
  • charboyd unfeatured this topic
  • 1 year later...
On 01/04/2016 at 5:01 AM, BSR said:

Hey there @Kusa0724, It looks like you were responded to in the support ticket you have open. I went ahead and re-sent the response, please let us know how this works out for you.

Hi BSR:

Thanks for your response. I tried the suggested step but still can't see it in my menu bar. Could it be hidden somewhere. I am using a MacBook Pro Mac OS 10.13.13

Archived