Feature Request: Setting to switch shortcuts for font size / zoom

Neyghey

Idea

hi, i am using the mac app and i really do not want to update to 6.5 because in the release notes they say

• "We changed the key command for increasing or decreasing font size. To increase, hit “⌘>” and to decrease, hit “⌘<”. This aligns with other office productivity applications and allows us to use “⌘+” and “⌘-” for a future Zoom feature." 

So my request: Could you please add a setting, that allows us to switch back to the normal mac way of changing font size and move the upcoming Zoom feature, which i probably wont use very often to  ⌘>/⌘<. 

I for myself do not know any office productivity apps, that use  ⌘>/⌘< for font size... But the option to change it to ones liking would be best. So I too can update to the newest release...:)

If you like my Idea please vote it up in the upper left corner. thanks.

Ney

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Neyghey said:

But the option to change it to ones liking would be best.

Agreed.  IMO, Evernote should provide more UI options in the Preferences.  It is impossible to pick what is best for 100M+ users.
BTW, I voted.

Another example of what happens when your team doesn't have mac people. ⌘-/⌘+  is the universal Mac shortcut for smaller/bigger, and 99% of Mac application use it. There is only one kind-of-common application using ⌘>/⌘< -- MS Office.

This change is extremely EXTREMELY aggravating. Evernote has plenty of alternatives. Why push us towards them?

Archived