Sharing a recipe link in Facebook

A Facebook friend asked for suggestions for carb-free, fruit-free breakfast suggestions. I posted a link for a breakfast recipe I have in Evernote. When I click on the link I shared, it worked like a charm. But I just wonder how practical this is since the link also opens access to the entire app, not just the recipe. Well, at least that's what I see from my home PC. Can someone from another computer, tablet or phone have the same access I do when I click on the link I provided?

• Level 5*

1 hour ago, GibsonGirl55 said:

Can someone from another computer, tablet or phone have the same access I do when I click on the link I provided?

Evernote maintains 3 types of note links: ClassicPrivatePublic
Classic is the link that opens in the application (evernote:///view/....)
Public and Private are the links that open in the web browser (https://www.evernote.com/shard/...)

On my iPad, I can select the Public link using  ... > Share > Copy Link
                     IMG_1166.jpg.fd1cb7937979624cfc3c1e9ee86

On my Mac, I right click > More Sharing > Copy Public Link
                     56e8847c6e792_ScreenShot2016-03-15at2.51

• Level 5*

...and no-one else has access to all your notes,  only the one whose URL you shared.  You might want to move that note,  and any others you share,  to a separate notebook so it stands out.  If you delete your note,  no-one else can see it either.  And if you want to stop sharing or change some details,  you can find it quicker in its own notebook.

Archived