Shortcut to cycle through sidebar, notelist and note editor

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
51 minutes ago, gazumped said:

What are the keyboard shortcuts in Evernote for Windows?

Warning, some of these have changed in the current beta, so most likely will be changed as well when the beta becomes public.

When you say "cycle through" do you mean that you want Evernote to focus on those areas for input (so as to maybe put some Hotkeys to work)... or do you want to simply hide/ show certain panels?

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2016 at 4:08 PM, Frank.dg said:

When you say "cycle through" do you mean that you want Evernote to focus on those areas for input (so as to maybe put some Hotkeys to work)... or do you want to simply hide/ show certain panels?

I second the OP - I need the former of what you mentioned Frank. I'm using Evernote 6.0.6.1769 for Windows 10. When I have a note in the Note List highlighted, I can use the arrow keys to navigate between highlighting different notes, and I can use tab to navigate to the note text or the search box, but I can't navigate BACK to the note list using the tab key, or seemingly any other keyboard shortcut. Not familiar with Hotkeys - is this an option?

On 4/5/2016 at 11:45 AM, gazumped said:

It seems in Evernote 6 for Windows some of those keyboard shortcuts from your second link, gazumped, don't work. Specifically the "Ctrl + Shift + Alt + *blank*" series of shortcuts don't seem to do anything. (As an aside, I noticed this version also makes it rather awkward to access Work Chat - File -> New Chat and View -> Work Chat seem to be the only ways.)

Anyone have any thoughts on any of this?

Archived