Create more than 1 tag when sending email

Hi Evernote Team,

I was wondering if you can create more than 1 tag if I want to send email from my email to my evernote Notebook.

So I have tried using this subject:

Test from my email @ImportantNotes #clientmail #TDE

But when I check it  on my evernote client on my windows, I can only see the TDE as the tag and the #clientmail is not even in the tag. It is displayed in the title.

So the title became Test from my email @ImportantNotes #clientmail

with tag for TDE

But when I tried create my own notes, and I add tags, I can add more than 1 tag with no problem.

The problem is tag for sending email can only support 1 tag, it doesn't support more than 1 tag.

If you have a way to do more than 1 tag for sending email to Notebook, please let me know

Many thanks

Yenny

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, Yenny Suryadi said:

I was wondering if you can create more than 1 tag if I want to send email from my email to my evernote Notebook.

But when I tried create my own notes, and I add tags, I can add more than 1 tag with no problem.

The problem is tag for sending email can only support 1 tag, it doesn't support more than 1 tag.

Multiple tags work for me.

They have to be existing tags, otherwise new tags get appended to the title.

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, Yenny Suryadi said:

But when I check it  on my evernote client on my windows, I can only see the TDE as the tag and the #clientmail is not even in the tag. It is displayed in the title

Make sure you have an existing tag named clientmail.  You can't create tags via email.

Archived