Feature Request - Change creation date/time

vladcampos

Idea

Any plans to bring the ability to change the note creation date to Evernote Web? Presently the only way to do this is on Mac or Windows clients. Not even iOS or Android Apps can do it and this is an important feature the people that use Evernote to archive documents and as a task management system. 

• Like 1

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 3/13/2016 at 10:02 PM, vladcampos said:

Any plans to bring the ability to change the note creation date to Evernote Web? Presently the only way to do this is on Mac or Windows clients. Not even iOS or Android Apps can do it and this is an important feature the people that use Evernote to archive documents and as a task management system. 

I've heard no mention of plans to allow creation date update in EN web.

I'd recommend looking to other strategy for your Archiving and Task Management workflow.

Do the answers in this topic imply that Evernote development is officially abandoned? Or am I mistaken?

If that's the case, I'm a bit shocked that EN is still an app at the top of its class among its competitors, and a fair amount of third party solutions are based on it.

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, Bazar Club said:

o the answers in this topic imply that Evernote development is officially abandoned?

Hardly. See, e.g., https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/306-behind-the-scenes-series/

With respect to this topic, this is primarily a user forum, and the Evernote devs don't typically respond here (though it's great when they do), and Evernote doesn't really give out their plans for future development of particular features. They do read the forums, but just don't tend to provide a lot of feedback.

I think that most of us are hoping that the end result of the current development push will be better common features/capability across all Evernote applications, and this would fit right in. Hopefully that's the case.