Saved Searches naming problem

I've created some saved searches on mac EN and added them to shortcuts. After Sync to the names of each saved search the "1" has been added. I try to rename them, but after each Sync, this additional 1 come back. Sometimes it adds another one, so I got smth like SavedSearchName 1 1

Attached a screenshot of my Shortcuts.

How can I get rid of this 1's?

Снимок экрана 2016-03-13 в 21.59.07.png

• Level 5*
On 3/12/2016 at 2:11 PM, sunsuni4 said:

After Sync to the names of each saved search the "1" has been added.

This is a bug that has been reported by others.

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

• 3 weeks later...

I reported this issue on March 4th, 2016 and got this reply:

Jeff (Evernote Help and Learning)

Mar 4, 12:48

Hello,

Jeff here with the Technical Support team. Thank you for your patience. Ellen asked me to take a look at the issue you're encountering. It sounds like the numeral "1" is being added to the end of your saved searches. I can definitely see where that would be frustrating.

Our development team is aware of this issue. It appears they have it fixed, and is scheduled to be included within the next two updates. There will be some additional testing to try and ensure it is resolved. Please keep updating so you always have the latest fixes when they are released.

If you notice this issue is not fixed after the next two updates, please do let me know. Feel free to check in with me at any time.

Thank you for using Evernote.

Warm regards,
Jeff B.

So basically Evernote is aware of the issue, but there hasn't been any update during the last month that have addressed the issue properly. Hopefully Evernote will fix it soon!

Archived