Lost "saved" sites

oneota

I have been saving to Evernote for  maybe a few months.  Until now, I did need to look at what I had saved.  About an hour or so ago, I saved something.  Now, I wanted to look at it.  First, there was no hint on how to find any-thing I'd stored.  When I went on line, I saw that many people also have asked where the stuff is that they'd saved.  Well, I stumbled around and found stuff I'd saved.  How-ever, the site I'd just tagged and "saved" is not among the other stuff that I'd saved  on other days.   Well, some of it is.  Considering that what I just saved is gone (or as good as gone, since I can't find it), I wonder if a lot of other stuff that I'd tagged also is gone.  What gives?  Yes, I did click on the save button.

P.S.:  The "Notify me of replies" toggle is not universally understood.

• Level 5*
On March 5, 2016 at 7:53 PM, oneota said:

Now, I wanted to look at it.  First, there was no hint on how to find any-thing I'd stored. 

This is a pretty serious flaw.
I have over 6000 notes and the only time I've lost something is because I deleted it by error.

Check the note counts to see if the notes are being added.
Are you only using the web platform; no chance that the notes are sitting on a device waiting to sync?

Keywords did not bring it up.  I checked the Net version as well.

But, as I wrote, I found the missing URL and saved the material else-where.  So all is well.   (Except that I still don't know how to make new notebooks.)

Archived