Can't log in to Web Clipper

julie980

Installed Web Clipper but can't log on. When asked to enter my username, the log in box disappears as soon as I've finishing typing. It disappears from the screen before I've had chance to input my password or hit sign in. I'm running OS X 10.11.3 and Chrome 49. I've tried removing Web Clipper and adding again. Any thoughts as to what else I might try?

I am having a similar problem. I am running Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 (64-bit) on Mac 10.10.5 Yosemite. When I left click on the elephant head to the right of my address bar, it does nothing. I can right click and get options, but the left click that should allow me to log in does nothing. 

Every once in a while, if I click on it several times both left and right clicking, the dialog will come up to let me log in. Then it works flawlessly until I close the browser and have to log in again. 

I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, etc. No good. It runs on Safari on the same system fine. I have EN Premium, so I'd like to be able to use Web Clipper reliably on Chrome. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to report that I am currently having the identical problem on Firefox (v50.0.1, Windows 10). I can confirm that clearing cookies will prevent the logon screen from immediately disappearing, but entering my correct login credentials will not log me in. Instead, it recreates the disappearing login screen problem (which clearing cookies will again fix). I am not having any problem using Web Clipper on Chrome.

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, rhodo said:

I would like to report that I am currently having the identical problem on Firefox (v50.0.1, Windows 10). I can confirm that clearing cookies will prevent the logon screen from immediately disappearing, but entering my correct login credentials will not log me in. Instead, it recreates the disappearing login screen problem (which clearing cookies will again fix). I am not having any problem using Web Clipper on Chrome.

... and see

• 9 months later...

Archived