Clicking on a note of search result of one doesn't show the note

If I do a search on a keyword and the result list brings back only one note, clicking on the note doesn't show the body of the note. It still shows the the previous note which was showing before doing the search. I have to double click the note for it to open in a new window.

I don't like this functionality. I don't know if it's a bug or a feature. The note should show the content when I click on its title.

I can't log in in that support section. Wrong password. It's annoying that it has a different password than the forum section. I am too lazy to fix it. Support team should be monitoring these forums anyways. I am not going to post the same thing in multiple places.

• Level 5*

?? It isn't a different password to log into the support area - should be your normal account password. 

Developers do read the forums,  so someone will note your post;  it's just a direct report gets the message through quicker,  and you may get a personal response if the team need more information to identify and fix something.  Up to you though..

It's not an urgent issue. I have spent enough time in the forums already to report what I find. Plus I post in the forums because I am not sure if what I am reporting is a real bug, a feature or that's just the way the issue behaves by design. Other users can validate what I am saying. An Evennote developer can pick the issue from here and report it to their issue tracking system if it's an actual bug.

Archived